Saturday 27 August 2011

AiZ: Alice in Zombieland Interview - Part Two

I hope you enjoyed the first part of the AiZ: Alice in Zombieland Interview. Keep on reading to see what its creator Josh Cook had to say about this exciting project.











Alice in Zombieland

5. There are going to be 3 versions of Alice in Zombieland. What are the differences between them?

Yes, there will be three versions of the AiZ: Alice in Zombieland #1 issue. There will be the regular version, which will be sold through the Zombie A.C.R.E.S. Merch Shop and at the Seattle ZomBcon in October.

The second version is the limited ZomBcon Edition, which was available to those who backed the Kickstarter campaign at certain levels, as well as being sold at ZomBcon. This version will be limited to only 200 numbered copies and will never be sold anywhere else. Once they are gone, they are gone for good. The ZomBcon Edition will also feature different cover art as well as a bonus story called Bruce Campbell vs The ACRES. This bonus story will have artwork by Donovan Scherer, the creator of Fear & Sunshine.

The third version of AiZ: Alice in Zombieland #1 is the Backer Edition and is the ultra rare version – only 25 numbered copies will be printed! This version was only available to fans that backed the Kickstarter campaign at the highest levels – plus ONE copy I will be giving away at ZomBcon. This version will never be sold anywhere. Period. Along with the special Bruce Campbell vs The ACRES story and brand new cover art, there are going to be a few other little surprises that I will never divulge. Hopefully you are one of the lucky few who were able to secure your copy of the ultra rare Backer Edition.

I would also like to note that Bruce Campbell vs The ACRES is the very first comic only story from Zombie A.C.R.E.S. and will not be posted online. I have a very short list of reviewers that will get to see this story, but even they will not get the full ten pages. I am extremely grateful to those that believed in this project enough to plunk down a good chunk of change to see it brought to life (pun intended); and I feel they should all get a little something special that nobody outside of Team Zombi will see.

6. Do you have any other projects coming up in the future?


I have many Zombie A.C.R.E.S. related things that I am working on. I will continue to offer the free short stories at ZombieACRES.com, publish more eBooks, and am working on the first Zombie A.C.R.E.S. Zomb-Libs book.

In addition to the Zombie A.C.R.E.S. projects, I am also going to be helping Lewis Cougill from GenXnerd.com create a brand new kind of role playing game. NotJustDeadStuff.com is going to be home to this unique game of zombies, survivors, and videos. The game is still in the infant stages right now, but you can go to the website to find the rules and the first survivor video. There is also one other project that I may be helping out on, but I have been sworn to secrecy on that one. All I can say is it will be the first short film that I will have a hand in forming.

I am always looking for new projects to start and help out with, though, so I am sure there will be many more that will be popping up in the near future.


7. What can zombie fans expect at the Seattle ZomBCon in October? Do you have anything special planned?

The Seattle ZomBcon will be my first convention ever. Not only the first one I will have a booth at, but also the first one I will have ever attended. I have always been too broke to be able to go out and enjoy the conventions, so I am as excited as anyone to see what is going to happen this year.

As far as Zombie A.C.R.E.S. and what Team Zombi will be bringing to the convention, plans are still being made official. I can say that there will be giveaways, a raffle, free eBook download coupons, Zombie A.C.R.E.S. merchandise, and of course, the AiZ: Alice in Zombieland #1 ZomBcon Edition. Team Zombi is always looking for new recruits to help with events like ZomBcon, so if you love zombies and are serious about helping the indie movement, please visit the ZA Street Team page to find out how you can help.

I would like to thank Josh for answering my questions and I am sure you will join me in wishing him luck with AiZ: Alice in Zombieland.

For more information on AiZ, visit the Zombie A.C.R.E.S website
http://zombieacres.com/aiz-alice-in-zombieland.

No comments:

Post a Comment