Sunday 15 January 2012

2012: What will you accomplish?

Throughout 2011 and to this day, I have made wonderful friends on Twitter and want to say thanks to everyone for the messages of support.

It is hard to believe the new year celebrations are already over but I am ready for any challenges that may lay ahead in 2012.

I don't always come up with resolutions but this year decided there are certain things which I want to do. The first is to complete the draft of my debut novel, secondly is to read more and lastly learn to play the guitar.

What do you want or hope to accomplish in 2012?

It does look like the next 12 months are going to be very busy and not just personally, there are a number of key historical milestones being reached.

1) 7th February will mark the 200th anniversary of the birth of Charles Dickens.

2) On April 15th, it will be 100 years since the Titanic sank on its maiden voyage

3) It will be 400 years since the Pendle witch trials took place

I wish everyone the very best for 2012 and I hope it leads to dreams being fulfilled.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.3

No comments:

Post a Comment